Corelight is a cybersecurity startup in the network detection and response (NDR) market, based in downtown San Francisco and Columbus, OH. Our technology helps defend some of the world's most sensitive, mission-critical organizations and gives defenders a commanding view of their environment - so they can outsmart and outlast adversaries. Corelight's unfair market advantages include our unique architecture built on open source Zeek, as well as our founding team - which includes Zeek's inventor and its key open source committers. We aim to follow in the footsteps of successful open source security companies such as Sourcefire and Tenable, and help make the world's networks safer.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced sales enablement expert. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Sales organization, thereby impacting the success of our company at large. You will lead a team responsible for the design, delivery, and evolution of cutting-edge sales enablement programs and solutions that elevate capability and drive performance. This critical role requires deep expertise in sales enablement, experience developing and executing innovative sales enablement solutions, and best-in-class facilitation & presentation skills. You will report to the VP of American Sales and be responsible for global sales enablement.
You will innovate, create, implement, and manage impactful, scalable sales enablement programs. You’ll be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capabilities of our sales leaders and teams, ensuring everyone across our GTM organization has the opportunity to do their very best work.
- Design, develop and maintain role-based training paths for new hire and continuous learning for field sales, sales engineer and channel partners
- Design, develop and manage onboarding and continuous learning programs for field sales, sales engineers and channel partners
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year.
- Collaborate with product marketing, technical account managers, sales operations & business leaders to develop relevant content, tools and resources to aid skill development & on-the-job learning application
- Create sales enablement assets that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information
- Facilitate/deliver programs and technology (Onboarding, Performance Skill Development, and Manager Effectiveness) that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective
- Establish strong trusted partnerships with Regional/District leadership and account managers, addressing regional/local needs & responding to requests
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and view enablement programs as a multiplier
- Measure and report on business impact of enablement programs
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- 5+ years of experience in sales programs and business operations
- Proficient in basic business systems (Google, LMS)
- Experience with Salesforce, and LMS Tools
- Experience with MEDDPIC or similar sales methodology
- High energy level, self-motivated, positive, outgoing, personable, proactive and able to relate well with diverse populations of all levels
- Strategic and tactical thinker - proven ability to formulate a high level strategy, then convert it into a tactical plan and execute on that plan
- Deep familiarity with enterprise sales tools and applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough
- A high degree of proficiency with Salesforce.com is important
- Minimum Education of Bachelor’s degree.
- Combination of startup and large company experience is ideal
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering and creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Exceptional project management skills, especially major cross functional initiatives
- Administration experience with Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- Administration experience with Learning Management Systems (Mindtickle, Showpad, Highspot, Clearside)
A note on experience
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
Diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Working at Corelight
In addition to helping to make networks safer around the world, Corelight is a great place to work. We provide competitive salaries, equity and benefits, but those are just table stakes. No matter where you're based, we aspire to make working here one the best experiences of your career.