Corelight drives 100% of its cybersecurity business through the channel and we seek a Sr. Partner Marketing Manager with industry experience to help accelerate sales of our Network Detection and Response (NDR) solutions through select VAR, VAD, and MSSP partners around the world. This role reports to Corelight’s Director of Product Marketing.
- United States
- Work remotely (PST timezone preferable) or work at HQ in San Francisco, CA (once the Covid-19 situation permits)
- Develop and own a Corelight channel partner marketing onboarding program that includes campaign enablement kits, training modules, and success criteria
- Create and execute marketing campaigns with Corelight channel partners
- Modify existing Corelight collateral (presos, solution briefs, etc.) for channel audiences and create new partner marketing & sales enablement tools where needed
- Help select, implement and maintain a partner portal platform
- Keep partners informed through a regular cadence of Corelight communications (e.g. partner newsletter, product announcements, partner training events, etc.)
- Coordinate with Corelight’s marketing, sales, and channel business owners to ensure smooth go-to-market collaboration with channel partners
- Help define and track metrics to measure channel marketing effectiveness
- Travel up to 25% of time (once the Covid-19 situation permits)
- 5+ years channel marketing experience in cybersecurity industry
- Proven ability to create content & channel campaigns that helped close F2000 accounts
- Proficiency with Salesforce and marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.)
- Clear and concise communicator with a demonstrated knack for relationship building
- Ability to see opportunity costs and tactfully decline low ROI engagements
- A bias toward action and DIY; prior high-growth startup experience helps
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
Diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.