Corelight is an early-stage security startup based in downtown San Francisco and Columbus, OH. We secure some of the most sensitive and mission-critical networks in the world, and our rapidly-growing customer base includes eight of the Fortune 50. Based on the Bro (Now Zeek) Network Security Monitor, a beloved and widely used open-source framework, Corelight Sensors transform high-volume network traffic into ‘rocket fuel’ for security analytics and operations. Following in the footsteps of successful open-source security companies such as Sourcefire, Corelight's unfair market advantages include its founders: the inventor of Zeek/Bro and its key open-source committers. Join Corelight, and help us make the world's networks safer.
We are currently seeking a Channel Account Manager to work in our Southern EMEA Channel Sales territory. In this position, you will play a key role in opening and navigating accounts in order to generate and deliver on our Corelight offerings.
- Manage existing Corelight customers
- Sell to Global 2000 companies
- Assist the channel in converting existing Zeek/Bro open source shops to Corelight enterprise sensor
- Acquire and manage new accounts within your region
- Conduct highly effective presentations to all levels in organizations
- Develop and execute sales strategies that maximize Corelight’s opportunities within customer environments
- Perform high level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
- Build relationships with and sell through channel partners
- Some travel is required across the EMEA region with occasional travel to San Francisco headquarters
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel-centric go to market approach as that part of the Corelight sales strategy evolves.
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent
- Multiple years of above quota sales experience
- Prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances that may include: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
- Practical knowledge of adjacent products and technologies relevant to Corelight’s Zeek/Bro data offerings.
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- Strong communication
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Very strong organizational skills
- Above average technical skills for a account executive
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
Diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.