Federal events & news
Corelight's evidence-based Open Network Detection and Response (NDR) Platform delivers superior network visibility. With Corelight, federal security teams can find and investigate cyber incidents faster and more effectively because we provide the context and evidence surrounding the incident with a simple pivot. We’re experts on what matters to federal customers and partners, from compliance mandates to MTTD/MTTR metrics. No matter what you need, our ultimate goal is to help you build a resilient, operationally-directed security posture.
COMPLETE VISIBILITY | NEXT-LEVEL ANALYTICS | FASTER INVESTIGATION | EXPERT HUNTING
You can't protect what you don't know, making Zero Trust verifications a must. Zero Trust architectures demand continuous verification and deep, dark investigations—something only robust network visibility can provide. Corelight can show you your entire network, and everything on it, almost instantly.
Corelight offers sensors for AWS GovCloud, Azure Government, and Google Cloud that deliver the same comprehensive, correlated evidence as on-prem sensors do, and we’re constantly working on deeper integrations that enhance visibility and promote security insights.
Integration with federal tools
Corelight’s Open NDR Platform integrates seamlessly with the platforms, partners, and frameworks your teams already use:
Corelight’s Splunk app and deep integration with the Splunk Enterprise Security SIEM delivers essential network evidence to the modern security stack. Corelight automatically streams rich network telemetry to Splunk, and provides security teams with an unparalleled understanding of their network, along with actionable insights.
Corelight automatically streams rich evidence to Elastic Security, providing a broad, deep view of the network, as well as actionable insights that can reduce response time by 20x. The Corelight ECS Mapping streamlines the implementation of automated analysis, including machine learning-based anomaly detection and alerting.
Aligned to federal iniatives and requirements.
We know how to navigate the unique standards and requirements that are essential to the federal operating environment.
- Mapping to the MITRE ATT&CK® framework
- DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM)
- Adherence to Zero Trust tenets
- Network modernization
- Federal compliance requirements
- OMB M-21-31
- TIC 3.0
- Cyber Executive Order
- BOD 23-01
- NIST 800-171
- NIST 800-53
How to buy
Federal agency customers can access Corelight solutions through a variety of channel partners and federal contract vehicles.
- Contract vehicles
- GSA IT Schedule 70 (No. GS-35F-0119Y)
- CDM Tools SIN (GSA CDM Tools SIN 132-44)
- SEWP V (NASA SEWP contracts NNG15SC03B and NNG15SC)
- FIPS 140-2: Corelight Sensors comply with the Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2. Read more.
- National Information Assurance Plan Common Criteria: Corelight is NIAP CC certified. We can provide additional information on request.
- Authority to Operate: Corelight has been authorized for operational use by agencies in the DoD, IC, Federal Civilian sector, and companies in the defense industrial base (DIB).